Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TWF Mini Exhange

Hi!

So, got my mini from the TWF Mini Exhange in yesterday. This is a conversion from Sanguinor and really suits in with my Fabius Bile army of turncoats and traitors. It is brilliant! Here is a picture. Also, must comment on the choice of colors, the mix of purple, bronze/gold and teal makes it pop out on the battlefield. I'm really grateful to Kazan, who converted and painted this model to me. Also, his a really nice and friendly chap.

Alongside this I will post the miniature I sent out. It went to Ding-Dang-Dhu and was supposed to be a Dark Eldar witch? Originally the model is from FREEBOOTER MINIATURES Faeris range, and is the model named: "faeries fairy II" . Ofcorse without the wings and on a round base. Had a real blast painting this little thing. Enough of words, on to pictures. If for some reason the picture is taken down, you may find the "censored" version here. But if the picture hasn't been taken down, here you are:

Cheers,
Sven.

2 comments:

  1. "Had a real blast painting this little thing."

    I bet you did.. I really do :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz. Thanks man. Painting skin is always tricky and very rewarding in the end. The only thing about it, that makes me a bit sad, are the eyes. They look a bit dull.

    But still, as you said, a real blast. =D

    ReplyDelete