Sunday, February 19, 2012

Painting Sikh'ness.

So, read the rulebook and I was instantly drawn to the simplicity and the dynamical feel to the system. So, after getting to know the rules during the week I was really inspired to paint up my Sikh riflemen. And here is the result:

Quite happy with the lot, but they kinda look alike. Though I did detail out the leaders and the medic.
They are kinda sloppy, but I was so eager to get them painted so I could get a game this weekend, but I wasn't that lucky. But I did get that far with the remaining Germans missing from the squad.
Only details are left, so they'll be ready next Sunday for a game at the local gaming place.

Meanwhile, as I mentioned in the previous post, I've poked my nose into the SAGA system. Here are the Anglo-Danish I've painted up.
These are a blast to paint and you'll see more from that came from soon enough.



As for the blog post, I must admit, that I gave painting the attention and left writing this for the last minute this weekend. But as a idea I will try to write the next post during the week, so when I'm home in the weekend I could focus more on the painting and still put up a decent post. But for now..



Cheers,
Sven.

No comments:

Post a Comment